Hello,
I am testing the OpsGenie calendar sync and I had questions on how schedule changes get published to a subscribed webcal URL ?
For example:
Lets assume user 1, user 2 and user 3 are in a rotation:
- User 1 exports the calendar (using the webcal URL) to his Google Calendar -> This works fine
- Some changes occur on the schedule after the subscription in the prior step, such as :
- User 1 overrides User 3 on a few shifts
- User 2 leaves the company and a new user - user 4 - replaces user 2 in all shift.
- I expected the subscribed calendar in step 2 to automatically reflect all these changes -> This does NOT work.
Questions
- Do subscribed webcals always reflect the changes in schedule? OR
- Is the user required to re-subscribe periodically to get the latest changes?
The documentation does not say and I did not find any previous discussions on this topic.
Thanks in advance