We use fillable pdf's on our cards. We fill all the needed fields on a pdf template and save to a desktop folder. We then attach the pdf to a trello card. The pdf thumbnail doesn't show the fields that have been "checked" but does show anything typed. This seem to come about recently as we had no problems before.
I also have a help ticket in with the developers.
Hi Myron,
I noticed you're having the same issue that one of our community user mentioned in this post. And you also mentioned you've already submitted a ticket to our Support Team.
Would you kindly share with me the ticket number of the case you've submitted? I'd like to verify more about that problem, and once I have more information, I can follow up with you and Barbara on this topic.
Thanks, and have a lovely weekend!
TRELLO-120440
Google Chrome on Windows 7. Haven't tried any other browser
PDF created using Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.0.0
Hmm, have you tried to use another browser? Give it a shot, and let me know if that works for you. Also, do you know what Chrome version you're using it? You can check that by clicking on the three dots at the top right corner of your screen, Help, then About Chrome.
It's fixed!
That's right! A new release of Trello was released recently fixing this issue when previewing fillable PDF forms. If anyone is still experiencing issues with it, you can share more information here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.