Hello,I noticed that when I upload a completed form (PDF) as an attachment to a Trello card, the completed fields are not showing in the view. Does anyone have the same problem and maybe even a solution?Thank you and best regards
me too. see here
Hi Barbara,
How's it going? I tried to reproduce this issue when attaching a completed form in PDF format to a card. However, I saw all the fields completed when I launched the PDF preview. And so, I wonder if this is an issue with the browser or with Trello itself.
To understand better your issue, I may need some additional information:
Perhaps we have a bug here, but I will need more information to confirm it.
Thanks!
TRELLO-120440
Google Chrome with Windows 7. Haven't tried any other browser
PDF created using ADobe Acrobat PRo 9.0.0
Thanks for the info.
I've followed up with my colleague handling your case, and she'll get back to you soon. And also, I've added the information from your system into your ticket to help us troubleshoot it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.