I'm trying to figure out how to check if Check List Field has a specific value ticked.
Say Check List Field = CHECK1
Opions are OPT1, OPT2, OPT3.
I want to check if OPT2 is ticked and return a value. Thank you!
if (issue.get("customfield_12345") == null) return null; if ("OPT2".equalsIgnoreCase(issue.get("customfield_12345").getValue()) return "OPT2 checked";
where 12345 is the numerical id of the CHECK1 field (see the doc for an explanation of how to find it).
Thank you David! Appreciate your answers. What if I duplicate named options? How to I distinguish between them? Is there also a syntax for it like below: cfValues['Custom Field Name'][0].getValue() == 'OK' cfValues['Custom Field Name'][1].getValue() == 'OK' cfValues['Custom Field Name'][2].getValue() == 'OK' cfValues['Custom Field Name'][3].getValue() == 'OK' cfValues['Custom Field Name'][4].getValue() == 'OK' cfValues['Custom Field Name'][5].getValue() == 'OK'
also, I got the following error on the logs (I just checked now since I was confident is was going to work, sorry.): [innovalog.jmcf.fields.CalculatedTextField] CalculatedTextField: error evaluating formula: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: `` if (issue.get("customfield_13811") == null) return null; if ("Received". . . . '' : Error in method invocation: Method getValue() not found in class'java.util.ArrayList'
I didn't get that your field was a multi select field. In that case, issue.get(...) will return an array list of Option objects. So you'll need to iterate over that array : for (Option o : issue.get(...)) {
if (o.getValue().equals("...")) return "...";
}
@Formula: if (issue.get("customfield_13811") == null) return null; for (Option o : issue.get("customfield_13811")){ if (o.getValue().equalsIgnoreCase("Received")) return "OK"; } --> Got the following error in the logs [innovalog.jmcf.fields.CalculatedTextField] CalculatedTextField: error evaluating formula: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: `` if (issue.get("customfield_13811") == null) return null; for (Option o . . . '' : Class: Option not found in namespace How do you detemine the letter o?
Can you try by simply removing "Option" (keep "o : ")?
Still not working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.