Hi
I have installed Java. I have JAVA_HOME set as environment variable
JAVA_HOME=c:\java
C:\Users\>java -version
java version "1.6.0_45"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)
When I start my JIRA server in atlassian-jira.log I see
___ Environment _____________________________
JIRA Build : 6.1.5#6160-sha1:a61a0fc278117a0da0ec9b89167b8f29b6afdab2
Build Date : Tue Dec 03 00:00:00 EST 2013
JIRA Installation Type : Standalone
Application Server : Apache Tomcat/7.0.29 - Servlet API 3.0
Java Version : 1.7.0_25 - Oracle Corporation
Current Working Directory : C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\JIRA
Maximum Allowable Memory : 1820MB
Total Memory : 1014MB
How can I tell JIRA to use JDK1.6.0_45 instead of 1.7.0_25
I am using JIRA 6.1.5 64 bit installer, I get the following error:
The Gadget Dashboard bundled plugin is not available. To ensure the Gadget Dashboard plugin is enabled, please contact your JIRA administrators.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.
And I read here ( Can't log in to JIRA after install )post JDK1.7 is not supported, so I would like it to use JDK1.6
Any pointers are appreciated.
Thanks
Abe