This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create, Add, and Edit Calendars
Hello,
My company and myself are brand new to confluence and trying to just learn as we go, so I apologize if this question is trivial. I have little to no background with wikis, macros, scripts, or coding of any kind, and my supervisors (As well as IT) are not well versed in anything Atlassian, especially Confluence.
Is there a way to have the task list items populate on a team calendar since the tasks have dates associated with them?
Currently my team has a department space with multiple pages for each of our projects. I have set up a subsection on each page/project for a task list of things that need to be done. It is formatted as:
@ (Mention Person Here) "Type in what ever the task may be here" // (Enter Due Date Here)
It would be nice if there was an easy way that the calendars, made for each respective project, would auto populate these tasks with an event.
A further extension would be awesome if the calendar could pull the task from when it was assigned, and show it as an open running event until it is checked completed (with an ability to set a due date as well).
Thank you, I could use all the help I can get.