Hi All
I have inherited a jira/confluence instance with a very small amount of user licenses for confluence. We can't buy more thanks to the changes to availability.
Without getting into too much detail, we're running an old EOL version 6.2 - can't upgrade yet, but plans are in the works.
We keep going over our license allocation causing the whole instance to go read only (whose idea was this?!)
I've been able to pull who is licensed out of the database - but how do I control who is signing up and trying to license? Looks like past admin configured an AD sync of some sort (although I cant see it connecting to my AD so thats weird, just a "remote directory")
Additionally, how do I disable users if they're LDAP synced to stop their license from being used? I cant delete them if they've contributed and I cant disable them because it says the directory is read only.
Thanks!