Dears,
Kindly I need to delete workflow from the system. How can I do this?
You need to first disassociate the workflow with any project and workflow scheme. It should show under the Inactive workflows where you can the delete.
Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha ,
Welcome to the community.
Select Admin settings --> Issues.
In the Workflows section, select Workflows.
Find the relevant workflow in Inactive Workflow section , then select Delete.
Please note:You can't delete a workflow that's assigned to a workflow scheme. First remove the workflow from the scheme and then proceed to delete the workflow.
Below link has details on how to add/remove workflows from a workflow scheme.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-edit-and-delete-an-issue-workflow-scheme/
If you are running into an issue the following KB article may prove useful- unable-to-delete-inactive-workflow
Thanks alot
I am jira admin still not getting Delete option for removing Inactive workflows of jira, could you please suggest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.