Good morning,
Hoping someone can help!
When I try and log into confluence, it keeps asking me to enter a CAPTCHA image but it won't accept it and just throws up another CAPTCHA image. I then tried to reset the password but it keeps throwing up the error message when I try to create a new password. (hope this makes sense)
I get the error message shown below:
Oops - an error has occurred
System Error
A system error has occurred — our apologies!
For immediate troubleshooting, consult our knowledge base for a solution.
If you would like to receive support from Atlassian's support team, ask your Confluence administrator to create a support issue on Atlassian's support system with the following information:
- a description of your problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred
- a copy of the error and system information found below
- a copy of the application logs (if possible).
Your Confluence administrator can use the support request form to create a support ticket which will include this information.
We will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you!
Return to site homepage…
Cause
User [Anonymous] does not have the required privileges.