Hi All,
This is my third time posting about this topic. I will give a little background story of what happened.
So we have Confluence Software Server installed on one of our physical servers and unfortunately, all the disks in the said server got corrupt including the installation and home path of our confluence.
Our only backup is the XML file and I tried to restore it but during restoration, we encountered a problem with exportDescriptor. Then I checked our XML backup files and noticed that it only have the attachment and plugin folder. So I check on Atlassian documents about healthy backup and found out that entities.xml and exportDescriptor is missing on our XML backup.
My question is: Can we still restore our Confluence without this 2 missing file? or can we make or recreate our own entities and exportDescriptor file?
Note: We cannot re generate backup from our Confluence server because it was corrupted and already reformatted. Our only hope now is the incomplete XML backup.
We are willing to pay for a third party to troubleshoot and restore our Confluence. Thank you!