Recently.. our confluence server was returning an 502 Bad Gateway error from our reverse proxy. self hosted confluence server . I restarted our reverse proxy server and the confluence hosted server. After that... it started redirecting me to the setup page... asking for our license ... etc. I then logged into my atlassian account and realized our license were expired... I renewed our license and input that information on the setup page.... The setup page continued to ask questions about the database.. I input the connection details to the database... however.. now I'm stuck on this page...."/setup/setupdata-start.action"... if you go to link you will see the page. I am not the original person who setup this self-hosted confluence.
I would like to restore our confluence server back to working condition without deleting any data from the mysql database. the xml backup on the server seems to be from months ago...
Is the data saved in the mysql database and is there a way to restore the server with the data in there?