Hello,
I'm trying to use 2 plugins (Checklist and Suite Utilities) together.
I would like to create a Checklist, editable by everyone at the issue level (adding AND removing items). I already know there is a limitation on removing function: http://okapya.com/checklist/adding-items-in-issue
To circumvent this, I would like to initialize the checklist (=create it) during a workflow transition. I intend to use Suite Utilities, using a Update Issue Custom Field Post-Function, to fill the checklist by adding items during the transition: https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Workflow+Post-Functions#JIRASuiteUtilitiesWorkflowPost-Functions-UpdateIssueCustomFieldPost-Function
Although I think I set up the Post-Function correctly, I get the following error message: Unable to update custom field customfield.
- Are the 2 plugins compatible?
- What is the syntax to use to update the CustomField of type Checklist using the Post-Function?
- Are there additional requirements to add items in the Checklist using this way?
- I looked on the forum, and the issue the nearest to mine was this one: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/12272557; The solution there was to use Grovvy with Script Runner. Is there are solution to my issue which does not require the use of these plugins?
Thanks by advance for your contribution.