I am setting up a page properties report on a confluence site almost identically to one I have set up on another team site except it will not populate on the new site. I have checked that the labels match between the page with the page properties macro and the settings for the page properties report macro. I tried it both without an ID and with an ID for the chart. The chart has a left header row. Are there site level administrative settings that could be different?
Hi @Cassie McCullough welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are there any page restrictions on the pages that contain the page properties?
When I click on restrictions, it says the page is unrestricted, so I don't think so.
@Cassie McCullough @Dave Mathijs I was having the exact same problem. When I inserted the table into the Page Properties, by default it inserted a table with a header row. I deleted the header row, and now the Page Properties Report is picking up all my Page Properties field values.
Conclusion: the Page Properties Report doesn't like header rows.
Did you replace it with a header column? I currently have mine set up with a header column.
Nope. No headers. Just regular table cells. First column has the field names. Second column has the field values.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.