I am able to sync Resolved reason field from TFS to JIRA .
I am unable to sync Resolution to resolved reason in TFS? Any advise
What are you using to do the "sync"? What does the documentation for that say?
Also, "Resolved reason" is a custom field, possibly plain text, whereas "Resolution" is a system drop-down field. It may be that the fields are incompatible
TFS4jira Sync...I did add the fields from resolution and mapped the fields using Sync tool
Resolution -->Resolved Reason
Ok, so now what does "unable to sync" mean? What errors do you get?
Hi Tummala,
We recently released a plug-in that synchronized for JIRA. You can select which system or custom fields will be transferred from the remote issue. I think Sync for JIRA plug-in will solve your problem:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.obss.plugin.jira-sync
Thank you for your interest in OBSS Atlassian Platinum Partner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.