I need to add a due date to each checklist with a task.
If someone set up such a rule in the butler respond, thanks😊
@Gago G welcome to the community! can you give me a little more detail about what you're hoping to accomplish? Ie, should each item have the same due date? When do you want the due date added?
Here are the commands you'll probably want to work with, but hard to say for sure what it should look like without knowing the exact use case. (You'll find them under Checklist, and then the "for each checklist item" is under Cascade section).
hi, thanks for the quick response. When adding a new card, checklists with different deadlines
@Gago G so you'll probably want to make a trigger for "when a new card is created", and then add a bunch of actions for creating a checklist item and giving is a due date of x days after card is created, and just do that for each checklist item you want.
thank you very much, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Are you a trello developer? I really like trello, you are cool guys ! I implemented trello in the company where I work.
Thanks a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.