Hello, I have been experiencing some issues with my confluence instance out of nowhere. One day, I suddenly got the following error when going to any page of confluence
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Negative position
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)
I thought restarting the server could fix things so I did that but when it came back online, somehow the connection with my database seems to have been lost and it asks me whether I want to setup a new database or use the evaluation database. I have been trying to get it running since, but I get into various errors. For example if I set up confluence with an empty database I get the following
The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved from the container. Therefore very limited information is available in this error report.
The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved due to the following error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
I went into the logs folder just to find that any files from before the restart have a ".locked" ending and seem to be encrypted as I only get garbage when I open them.
I tried repairing it through an upgrade from 7.13.3 to 7.13.4
At the last step of the upgrade process, the installer however gets stuck and the only thing it prints was
1. locked
before I the ssh connection with my machine was cancelled...
Any idea what that could mean and how I could open the locked files to see the logs of the original crash and restore my database to function without losing all my attachments?