Hi,
I am using table transformer to concat the content of a few columns into one before using it to put up on a gantt chart as a road map.
In the original table, I have the following columns:
- Feature
- Market
- Channel
- Phase
- Start date
- Target release Date (using date format d M yy)
In table transformer, I used the below SQL query:
SELECT *, CONCAT(T1.'Feature', " | ", T1.'Channel', " | ", T1.'Phase', " | ", T1.'Target release Date') as 'Combined' FROM T1
And the date format has been aligned through all the tables and charts.
Then I used the resulted table for Gantt chart (Chart from table), using Start date and Target release Date as values column, then Market and Combined (from table transformer) as labels column.
On the graph, the dates in the 'Combined' label is showing something like '1670169600000'.
Is there a way to show the dates in concat as some readable dates?
Thank you.