Hello,I am inserting JIRA issues onto a Confluence page and it will only display component name for issues with one component.Any issues that have multiple components are left blank.
This is for Confluence 5.8.13
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dan
I tried this on my own space and I see the following – Can you confirm that this doesn't work for you? (Note the multiple component/s at the end of the image)
image2016-9-9 10:10:29.png
Hello,Unfortunately, I have verified that only one component is still listing for our Confluence 5.8.13 instance.While testing on Confluence 5.9.5 instance, I can see multiple components listed.
Hello, have the same exact issue in Confluence 5.8.9
Any way to fix this? I can't upgrade my enterprise Confluence.
Hello, we have the same problem with Confluence 5.8.15. I can't find any ticket related to this issue, is anybody taking care of this, as it is apparently a bug? Thanks a lot.
This is a community forum. This isnt a support system.
The fix is in Confluence 5.9.x. Upgrade to fix the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.