I try to find the answer from Security Bugfix Policy | Atlassian,
but don't see a clear definition.
i.e. if we are using an out support confluence. and Atlassian has a fix for it. can I patch my server version without renewing support?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-security-advisory-2022-06-02-1130377146.html
@radium_l_fu -
Do you still have valid license of your product? If so, you should be able to upgrade your product. In regards to your product version, if your license still valid, but your product version is not supported, then you will need to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance.
However, if your product is not licensed, then I don't believe you can apply the fixes to address the security alert mentioned in the link. It is because your license has expired.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.