Hello,
For project management within a team we are creating team managed business projects. Is there a way to configure jira cloud so individual team managed business projects are able to handle incoming emails and create new tasks or add comments to existing tasks?
We have only licenced atlassian users within these business projects.
I am familiar with work management aka service desk projects where customers are sending out emails, jira is receiving them and adding to service desk issues. I can't figure out if there is a way to do the same thing with business project where each project will get assigned its own email address for example project1@enmontech.atlassian.net and people added into the project can create their tasks by sending messages to such address?
In the docs I have read there should be channels ->> email in the projects settings but I don't have this within my instance / team managed business projects.
Thanks and greetings
Peter