Hi,
I cannot access to Confluence. I receive this error:
NOT PERMITTED
you are not permitted to perform this operation
Hi @Jose Alberto Ortega ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
First of all we need to figure out if you are on a server or cloud instance (please share your app URL). Moreover, you need to speak with a Confluence Admin/Site Admin in order to check if your user has grants/permissions to access Confluence.
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
thank you very much for your quick response.
This is the url I use: https://confluence.paloaltonetworks.com/index.action
Do you have any contact from the Confluence Admin/Site Admin who i can speak with?
Thank you in advance.
Rgds,
Jose A. Ortega
based on your URL it should be a Server/DataCenter instance hosted in your company. We have not information about internal instances so you need to check internally at your comapy side.
Sorry for that.
no problem. Thank you for the assistance.
Rgds
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.