When will the Skillbuilder course for ASB-116 'Governance & Housekeeping in Jira' be available in Atlassian University? I see the badge exam is available in PSI exams.The Atlassian University page is not yet updated with a link to the Skillbuilder. It still states "Coming on 1 June 2022: Housekeeping and Governance in Jira".
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836788-maintain-your-certifications
"ASB: Earned by taking a free Skillbuilder course. To complete the requirements, you must pass an online assessment based on the course."A skillbuilder should be available for it since the badge id starts with ASB.Please share more details about this badge exam. Thank you!
@Ben Thoma Please share more information about the new Skillbuilder ASB-116 Governance & Housekeeping in Jira. Atlassian University page mentioned that it would be available on 1-June-2022. However, there is no other info or link to the Skillbuilder. Thanks!
I haven't seen this listed but I'm definitely curious.
@Gautham Hari @Rob Horan It's a bit delayed, but coming asap! I'll try to remember to come back and link it here once live.
@Ben Thoma Thank you for the update! I look forward to this interesting Skillbuilder.
@Ben Thoma - sounds good, thanks!
@Ben Thoma @Rob Horan The Skillbuilder is available in Atlassian University now! https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/1105866-jira-governance-housekeeping-skillbuilder-course-description
It needs to be unlocked. I get the error "Activity Locked - This activity cannot be accessed from your account."
Same
I got the same access error to another course, even though it states "enroll for free":
Does anyone know the reason?
I passed on https://test-takers.psiexams.com/atlassian
but I don't understand very I can find the certificate
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.