When I have a bug and open it the interface shows me an area with a title Description and beneith that the text "Click to add description" however clicking anywhere does not make this editable in any way.
If its not editable - why does it suggest it is?
Link to image (for a limited time): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/127047/jira.png
Have you tried it on a different browser?
IE7 IE8 IE9 Chrome and FF
And the thing that is not a link or input box still isn't ....
Hi Paul,
Hmm, could it be that the Inline Editing is set to off? I believe that you will only be able to edit it straight via the UI if the Inline Editing is on.
Please check in your General Configuration to see if it is on
Cheers,Joe
Inline Editing is not set to off. I can edit the bug description fine. And if this is not a bug I can edit the description.
I don't think you can or should be editing the description (or even seeing it) for a bug. So the fact you cant edit is correct. I just dont like that it displays and cannot be edited and even invites you to do so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.