Dear team,
In my local system I am doing confluence 7.13.4 local setup on windows for development purpose..
Installation was completed successfully while doing confluence setup in UI it asking database setup.
I was downloaded Mysql server in my local and I was created default root user in Mysql workbench. Then I filled hostname, port, database name, user name and password then try to test connection when below error message I am getting
"
Can't reach database server or port
SQLState - 08S01
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure The last packet successfully received from the server was 118 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 110 milliseconds ago."
And then I was downloaded mysql connector jar and deployed in lib folder.
After restarting tomcat I am getting below error in UI
"BootstrapException: Unable to bootstrap application: Couldn't save confluence.cfg.xml to C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence directory."
Kindly help me to do confluence local setup. If I did any wrong step let me know to correct that step.
Thanks and Regards
Peruma.C