Hello,
I'm using JIRA server 8.5 and exploring Structure Formula tools to enhance sprint management. The first project successfully added enhanced issue status for sub-tasks based on very nested JQL, conditional expressions and Wiki Markup (very nice).
The next project is to start digging further into what is happening in the issue. For example, to show which blockers are involved, and to elaborate that to distinguish between closed and still open blockers. So, I have copied as a starting point the example for the Structure Manual (v7_3.pdf, exported 2021-11-08, page 233):
WITH _format(issue) = """[${issue.key}|${issue.url}]""" :
issuelinks
.FILTER($.type = 'Blocks' AND $.destination = this)
.MAP(_format($.source))
Copying this into a new formula yields the error "Cannot parse expression, expected characters =...".
A similar outcome befalls this copy/paste from the Structure manual:
subtasks.MAP("""[${$.key}|${$.url}]""")
which gets the error "Cannot parse expression, expected: characters ,:)"
I have explored other cookbook examples but with similar results.
What do I need to do differently so that this will work as expected?
Thanks