I am getting following error when login to bit bucket account.
"You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."
Thanks,
David Romo
Hi @Jesús David Romo,
I can see that you have created a support ticket for this issue as well. Your account was in a dormant state and had since been reactivated.
Please feel free to let me know if you are able to access it now.
Kind regards,Theodora
@Theodora Boudale Could you help me?, please, thanks in advance.
@Theodora Boudale: I got same issue, could you help me, too? Thanks in advance.
Regards,
/Lam
Yes now I'm able to access to my account... Thank you so much... David
You are very welcome David, I'm glad to have helped!
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.
Hi Lam,
Of course, your account was deactivated as well so I went ahead and reactivated it. Can you check if you are able to access it now?
Just a heads up, also for any other users with the same issue that may come across this post: it's best to create a new question for your issue via https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bitbucket-questions
I have no problem at all assisting in this post, however, if I am out of office, a new question will be visible to the rest of my team members and you can get assistance faster.
Frustrating!
I wasted so much time and also went through the support team.
Even better is to fix this once and for all:
vote to request a clear error message:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-22664
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.