Does anyone know how to restore the old structure or if the support is able to restore the structure from may 24th
Hi @Support_Kommunikation Hofer ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
You need to check within your organization to figure out who and why your page structure has been changed. There's a page history that you can check in order to get these information.
Moreover, Reorder Pages , space admin menu, allows you to reoder pages and structure within your space.
Restore a space means to come back to that day not just for the structure but also for page contents. If necessary, a Confluence Admin could do that but just if a backup of that day is available on your system.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It says that I made changes on 25.5, but I have not been on the PC since 24.5. Is there any chance to get the old structure back?
I created 5 new folders on 5/24.... On 25. around 13:00 was created a page in which all the pages were inside, I have deleted them
As a Confluence Space Admin can you reoder pages at your convenience?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.