Hi,
Is it possible to change a parent task status to, let's say, Reopened, when the sub-task is also set to Reopened?
Thanks.
Hi Goncalo
Referring to your configuration request, there is already an improvement request being raised in here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-13012
Please feel free to vote on it to increase its popularity and add yourself as watcher in order to receive any latest updates from the developer and feedback from other user that is facing the same issue.
Hopefully it helps
you need to write a postfunction in aplugin or you can use script runner plugin to do this
check this for your reference
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-Transitionparentwhenallsubtasksareresolved
you can get sample code here just change logic as per your requirement
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/153486/jira-auto-transition-between-parent-and-sub-task
Good afternoon! I ask for help! We made a kanban board and are conducting tasks; in the DONE status, we have accumulated many tasks (163). I created the ARCHIVE status and I want to transfer all tasks at once from the DONE status to the ARCHIV status. How to do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.