I am trying to generate overall requirement coverage but it always gives the message as : No requirements found.
In my org, Jira is integrated with Xray.
Hi @Perwaiz Alam welcome to the Atlassian community.
I don't use Xray plugin in my projects, so no direct answer. However, I have found this thread for your information.
Also I'm tagging Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter from Xray Support Team to assist you.
Thanks for your swift response. Really appreciate it.
Unfortunately this is not very informative. I had seen this post earlier. Its more from cucumber perspective.
Steps taken by me:
1. Created a filter on Test Plan
2. In the dashboard, selected Overall requirement coverage gadget
3. Under advanced filter, selected the filter created at step1
4. Selected group by filter as Status
5. Selected Test Plan from Analysis scope field and entered the test Plan id
6. Selected all env and refresh interval as every 15 minutes in the respective fields
Outcome: No requirements found
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.