Hi
After converting few K's of pages, It seems that tables are not converted correctly.
How should I approach this issue?
Thanks
Hi Itamar,
I've tried to search for some bug in the UWC but I was not able to find one related to tables not migrating correctly. This might be some specific issue with the UWC.
Regarding UWC issues, it's recommended to get in touch with the UWC team at: https://migrations.atlassian.net/wiki/display/UWC/Universal+Wiki+Converter
The support email should be redirected to: info@appfusions.com
I hope this helps.
Rodrigo
When I converted from a different wiki to Confluence I had to do a lot of data massaging to get it to convert correctly. You probably won't be able to just point it at your wiki and press go and have it work 100%. You'll probably have to do a number of go rounds to get it mostly right and then even do some cleanup afterward.
Thanks @Davin Studer and @Rodrigo Adami
I did twick some of the pages, but tables are somthing else.
Will post my solution, once i'll reach it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.