JIRA has the function of satisfaction report, which is currently sent to users by email. But I want to show the function of user feedback through the site.
There are two ways to meet my needs:
1. Submit feedback through API
2. I write a page myself, and the feedback details are directly inserted into the database.
So I found the URL as follows:
" http:/MY JIRA URL /servicedesk/customer/portal/1/BQSERVICE -168/feedback?token=5656a668a8d6124d63470bb7a8c8e77078b5d2c1&rating=5 "
I try to write code to request this URL, which can achieve what I want.
But different issues and tokens are different. I want to know what is the algorithm of this token? Can you tell me?
At the same time, I also found the database table of feedback content, which is this: customfield value But when I insert data into the web page, it doesn't work.
At present, I have encountered difficulties in both schemes. Please help me!
thank you very much!