I got the task from my manager that I have to weekly export and save pdf and if needed print all. I found this documentation from Atlassian to export a single page or complete space in pdf format https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/export-content-to-word-pdf-html-and-xml-139475.html
That is enough for one space but I would like to do it for all spaces. Doing one by one will take a lot of time! is there any way I can export all spaces in pdf in just 1 or 2 clicks or any script for this?
Hi @Muhammad Shiraz Alam Khan ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
No, It has to be done one by one. I dont think we have any such option.
Thanks,
Srinath T
There's no bulk export like this. Mainly because it's not needed. Why does your manager want a pile of pdfs they're never going to read? (If they do intend to read them, why don't they just look at Confluence? It's easier to read than a static pdf, and not obsolete as soon as you look at it)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.