On jira android application i can not add a comment to an ticket.
I have lot of options but no for adding comment.
Thank you for your help.
Hi
on cloud instance
Hi @Cyril Hamelin, are you on a Cloud or Server instance?
Are you able to select the horizontal blank space beneath either the 'Leave the first comment' message or beneath an existing comment? That should trigger the editor for you to start typing. If you're still unable to leave a comment, it could be because you don't have the right permissions within the project. I'd suggest reaching out to your project admin.
This is the blank space I'm referring to.
I have seen the blank space
Thank you.
I had the same issue...
Maybe you can make an update for the comment feature so that the users can identify exactly where to click to comment an issue. An additional hint like this would be great:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.