Hello everyone.
Synopsis: Im a new employee at my company. The department I've got into has it's own space which has been flooded with more than 4200 pages of different content in two years.
The content I've met is some times duplicated or even triplicated, some of the employees used confluence pages as a personal diary - the space looks like a total dump. The management of department wants the space to become a cleaner place.
My initiative is to gather statistics from confluence by exporting the pages with the information about authors, date of the last update and the amount of views. By doing this I can make up statistics of confluence contributors and outdated/unused pages.
The space tool "content export" doesn't really answer my needs as I need more upscale info about our space.
I hope someone had already met such case and can provide me with a small prompt, I'd really appreciate that.