Hello Colleagues. I've been trying to make a cluster out of K8S confluence Datacenter app. one node is ok, 2nd one won't start with strange error:
2022-05-20 12:39:57,932 ERROR [hz.confluence.priority-generic-operation.thread-0] [com.hazelcast.cluster] log [10.0.129.104]:5701 [wiki-confluence] [3.12.11] Node could not join cluster. A Configuration mismatch was detected: Incompatible joiners! expected: multicast, found: tcp-ip Node is going to shutdown now!
2022-05-20 12:39:57,932 WARN [hz.confluence.priority-generic-operation.thread-0] [com.hazelcast.instance.Node] log [10.0.129.104]:5701 [wiki-confluence] [3.12.11] Terminating forcefully...
2022-05-20 12:40:01,936 ERROR [Catalina-utility-1] [com.hazelcast.instance.Node] log [10.0.129.104]:5701 [wiki-confluence] [3.12.11] Could not join cluster. Shutting down now!
2022-05-20 12:40:02,006 WARN [Catalina-utility-1] [com.hazelcast.util.PhoneHome] log [10.0.129.104]:5701 [wiki-confluence] [3.12.11] Could not schedule phone home task! Most probably Hazelcast failed to start.
2022-05-20 12:40:02,028 ERROR [Catalina-utility-1] [atlassian.confluence.setup.ConfluenceConfigurationListener] contextInitialized An error was encountered while bootstrapping Confluence (see below):
Node failed to start!
I believe there's something I missed to config but can't find what it is. Shared home is in place, data is ok, configured with multicast and didn't change anything else.