Hi,
I have a project where I create an issue. The ticket is now in Waiting for support.
My next status is: In Progress
Prior to getting to that status I have set a transition called Pick Up:

Within this transition I have setup post functions, namely: Create A Linked Issue (JSU) in another project. It creates a linked issue without any problem.
Now I am in the project where the linked issue is created. This linked issue has a Smart Checklist, the Source issue also has a Smart Checklist.
Within the workflow of the linked issue I have created a transiton which is called: Update Master:

As you can see it is a loop from In Progress to In Progress.
Within this transition I have added a post function (scriptrunner):
Copy field values
Copy field values from one field to another

As far as I can see I have everything setup correctly but the post function is not updating the smart checklist of the issue uin the other project.
What am I missing?
Many Thanks.
Regards
Howard