I would like to use one of my filters on the dashboard that is grouping the tickets by components.
Grouping by field X is done by whatever you are displaying your filter in. So you need to look at what you're doing on the dashboard.
There's not a lot more I can say here, I'm afraid your question is nothing more than a vague "I want", and without detail of what you're trying to achieve, I can't tell you any more.
Thanks for your answer Nic. I agree it's vague. So here is really what I need. As a manager, I would like to have more globale stats on what has been achieved and what is still to be done.
My demands (tickets) are all parts of a specific component in my project. So instead of having the stats on my demands, I would like to have for example :
component X / 2 tickets todo, 3 tickets in progress, 10 tickets done
component Y / 4 tickets todo, 5 tickets in progress, 2 tickets done
Thanks Nic, that's very helpful.
Ah, now that's a nice clear spec, and it's a doddle too.
Feel free to reverse the x and y selections if it makes more sense. The rest of the options are not so important, but play with them to see if they're helpful (I like ticking the "totals" box myself, can be quite useful)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.