Please guide. Formatting is going for a toss.
Hi @Anupama nath racherla ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
If you do not want the next line to be numbered then you have to use "shift + enter".
For example.
number 1
number 2 no numbering here
number 3
Now if I want the text "no numbering here" to be below "number 2" with no numbering I will have to press shift + enter after the text "number 2" which will be result in text like below
number 2no numbering here
Now use the number list , Result will be as below
I hope that is clear ? numbering working just fine for me. I think your text needs some formatting for number list to work fine. I hope that answers, Have a good day.!
Thanks,
Srinath T
@Anupama nath racherla ,
Also i use wiki markup for easy formatting. You should try that. Below URL has all the commands and how to insert the wiki markup macro. You might want to give a try
Thanks Srinath, your tip worked!!
However, this was not the case before.
I will also check the wiki...
Meanwhile, did you get a chance to see the copy-paste issue? I have added a new post there to explain things better.
Anu
I missed ur update . I will check on that and update you during weekend.
Thanks a bunch. Srinath!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.