I need to show that the Closed ticket is Resolved. But there is no such option in the crrent workflow. What can be done?
In the workflow, be sure that your transition to Closed/Done has a post function to mark the Resolution as done.
Edit Workflow > Select Transition > Post Functions > Update Issue Field > Issue Field = Resolution, Field Value = Done.
This will mark the resolution to Done whenever a ticket goes through the transition.
Thank you Daniel, for your explanation!
I'll have to pass it up as I'm not supposed to introduce changes to workflow, being super-new to Jira.
Hey Arthur,
You're absolutely welcome! That's all you'll need to do. Good luck in all things Jira
Daniel, one more question:
When the workflow will be edited as you described, will the Resolution automaticall change to "Resolved" in the tickets that were marked Closed before the change in workflow?
And if it will be only for the future tickets, how do I change the existing ones to show "Resolved"?
Turned out to be two questions... sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.