Hi
I need to get user feedback (confiform registration), show the list of topics registered (confiforms tableview) and allow users to vote for the topics we should discuss in a retrospective (confiform field type voting control). I followed this tut: Quickly capturing employee votes on things that matter - Vertuna WIKI - ConfiForms)
After clicking vote on an item, the voting count doesn't increase it remains 0 no matter what, the vote button doesn't change.
I tested with my user, another colleague user. So I assume the problem is not logged user. I inserted the field "votes.asCounts" it doesn't count anything.
I don't know what might be happening with something so simple as setting a voting control!?
Source code here:
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="31980d4b-28f9-421f-a99a-230dd0c159d2" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">voting</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="0b30486c-0e45-4bc5-89a8-96c5238aa8a4" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">choice1</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Choice 1</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="required">true</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="0221e7b7-2d3e-4791-9e44-1ed5a8bf314e" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">votes</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Vote!</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="values">Vote for me!</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="extras">Remove my vote</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">voting</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="34586145-846a-47a7-b52a-b0a13ad6eb78" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">votes.asCounts</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="31c1c027-878e-4357-9ca6-4c099db47435" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<br/>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="35c85711-cee2-47eb-ac05-4ebf6c8c30af" ac:name="confiform-table" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">voting</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>