I have been tasked with adding a long, LONG list of contact names and information. I don't want to create a scrolling monster... I thought I might be able to break it up by team and make several smaller lists, and have the lists (each in a table) appear as expanding text, so they are hidden until you click the link. However, it appears that you can't include a table in expanding text. Or at least I have been unable to do that successfully.
So, I was wondering if it's possible to just create a link to a page that only shows up via that link. Is this possible? I know how to link to other pages, but is there a way to hide those pages?
OR.. if anyone else has an idea - one that does not include purchasing a plug in or tool (there's now way I would get permission to purchase something for this one issue), please share - I would love to see it.
Thank you!