Does anyone know how to have an option to exclude the page title when doing a pdf export?
Hello Karie,
Navigate to Space Admin -> Look and Feel -> PDF Stylesheet -> PDF Export Stylesheet -> Edit and enter the following:
.pagetitle h1 { display: none; }
Thanks so much!
Guilherme - do you happen to know how I might include this in a user macro to add to a page such that when an export was done, it was not included - thus, allowing this to be page controlled instead of space controlled? I know it can be done via the CSS Stylesheet macro - but, CSS is not a good solution for global exports and page includes.
I also tried adding this to our existing landscape div, but that didn't seem to work - if it can be done, I may have then had the implementation wrong.
Any advice is most appreciated!
Hi Karie, I believe that is not possible, the user macro would only affect elements within the page body, not affecting the title behavior.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.