Hello,I have a problem with one activity. Maybe you know if it is possible to include tasks from another project for an issue in one project? I have project A, B and C, I would like project B to include tasks from A and C in the release.
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I am using jira Server or Data Center.However, according to this manual, I was not able to set the cross-platform release. I'm not sure if I have the correct version for this? Can I check it somehow?
Hi Marcin,
When you say you you are able to set the cross-platform release, what specifically do you mean? What specific behavior are you seeing? Which step in the instructions isn't working?
If you could provide me with some additional information I may be able to make some additional suggestions.
Best,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.