Where do I start to trace or otherwise debug what might be going wrong?
I use the following to perform a svn commit from my test client:
$ svn commit --username svndev1 --password svndev1 -m "Test commit"
Authentication realm: <http://172.30.74.161:80> Atlassian Crowd
So at least it thinks it should be authenticating against Crowd!
From the httpd/error_log I see:
[Tue May 21 12:24:03 2013] [error] [client 10.20.3.133] user svndev1: authentication failure for "/repos/!svn/me": Password Mismatch
[Tue May 21 12:24:03 2013] [error] [client 10.20.3.133] user svndev1: authentication failure for "/repos/!svn/me": Password Mismatch
And from the httpd/access_log I see:
10.20.3.133 - - [21/May/2013:12:24:02 +0000] "OPTIONS /repos/mytestproj/configurations HTTP/1.1" 200 185 "-" "SVN/1.7.5 neon/0.29.6"
10.20.3.133 - - [21/May/2013:12:24:02 +0000] "POST /repos/!svn/me HTTP/1.1" 401 480 "-" "SVN/1.7.5 neon/0.29.6"
10.20.3.133 - svndev1 [21/May/2013:12:24:02 +0000] "POST /repos/!svn/me HTTP/1.1" 401 480 "-" "SVN/1.7.5 neon/0.29.6"
10.20.3.133 - svndev1 [21/May/2013:12:24:03 +0000] "POST /repos/!svn/me HTTP/1.1" 401 480 "-" "SVN/1.7.5 neon/0.29.6"
Are there any flags that I can use to create more verbose logging/tracing from the Crowd connector?
I don't yet have access to the server running Crowd (other than the web console that allowed me to setup the application). I am trying to get that so when I do where are the logs I should look at?