I just upgraded from Jira Service Management 8.20.2 to 8.20.8 and noticed that when assigning a ticket to an agent, the agent drop-down list shows a duplicate of each agent. Does anyone know why this is and how I can fix it?
@Jh
Check and make sure that you do not have duplicate users in your user directory. I am assuming you will not. If there are not duplicates in the user directory you should perform a full index https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/search-indexing-938847710.html#:~:text=Access%20Jira%20on%20the%20node,%2C%20run%20Full%20re%2Dindex.
@Brant Schroeder Does it have to be a Full or Background index will work?
I would do a full reindex and not background. My guess is that the index is corrupt. A full reindex should fix it.
@Brant Schroeder, so we actually do have duplicate user health check error. We sync user groups from AD and they automatically get added to the agents group/licensed. We also have a AD connection that syncs all of our domain users. We had no issues with this before the upgrade though. Not sure if its related to corrupted index or what but I'm not going to be able to do a full index until the weekend.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.