Is it possible to link a card to a item in a checklist so when I move the card to the list "done" yhe item linked become checked?
it is a fundamental functionality but I do not find it among the most immediate..
thanks for the help!!
Luca
@Luca Del Bianco
Yes, you can. Once the item is a cardlink, you can use the item name to find the card and move it. All actions are standard in Trello Automation. In you case you want the trigger is "when item is checked"
Sorry..I don't understand... the order of actions is at first time complete the card or move to "done" then the cardlink become checked and not the other way around!
If you have a cardlink back to the. Card with the checklist item, then you use the cardlink to check off the item assuming the item name is the cardlink.
thanks for the answer .. unfortunately I cannot understand .. I have made several attempts but in the checklist there are no automatic ticks ..
Hi @Luca Del Bianco ! You can find more information on how to achieve this via https://help.trello.com/article/1165-task-dependencieswhen a card is moved to list "Completed" by anyone, for each card linked in the attachments, check item "{triggercardlink}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.