G'Day Confluence gurus,
I wonder why I can not get a page in the search results when I search for the title. For instance, I have a page titled eForms - UAT and when I search for it then it does not even comes in the search results. It comes others which have eForms as prefix.
Reindexing (It took 38 hours to do it but finished appraently with not errors) improved the results a bit but still the example above is not coming up. Other example "eForms - Operational Support Matrix" does not appear in the results and it does not bring other pages with eForms as prefix (as in teh example above).
I get quite a few other pages that I search by title
Relevant information are:
Indexing language: English
Attachment maximun size : 71.53
The Confluence Usage Stats plugin is disabled
When reindexing the logs showed a few pages which attachments were not found
The index queue is empty
Confluence is isntalled in a Windows server 2008
Application server Apache Tomcat/6.0
Database: Microsoft AQL Server 09.00.5000
I appreciate any help to trouble shoot this problem. I manage other instance of Confluence which search results are better so it is not the product itself
Kind regards
Carlos