I am following these directions to switch from DB to local attachment storage:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/attachment-storage-configuration-166876.html
and the Attachment storage admin page shows
However, on the screen for changing this, the "Locally in Confluence home directory" radio button is greyed out. Is there some other setting or config I need to change to enable this?
@Mont IT Welcome to the Atlassian community
Can you share a screenshot of the issue?
Yes, so here is the Attachment Storage settings page:
An when I select edit, it shows using DB storage, however, I cannot select "Locally in Confluence home directory":
This is in Atlassian Confluence 7.17.2, which I upgraded from a Atlassian Confluence 6.14.1 installation. The original 6.14.1 install seems to allow me to select the option.
We are experiencing the same issue on 7.13.9.
@SK you will need to contact Atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.