I recently used the Workflow Sharing Plugin to copy a workflow from our test to production environment. This plugin recreated 2 fields that already existed. I therefore deleted the additional fields created. Now, I see the following issue when looking at the post function for a transition:
Type: class
Class: com.googlecode.jsu.workflow.function.UpdateIssueCustomFieldPostFunction
Arguments:
field.value = %%CURRENT_USER%%
field.name = customfield_10731
and obviously, the transition fails because the custom field cannot be found. Rather than having to recreate the entire workflow (as I am not able to edit this post function), I am trying to recreate the field and adjust the new field's ID to match 10731 (a hack, I know!). However, looks like simply changing it in the table: customfield is not enough.
My question is this: Where does the plugin: JIRA Suite Utilities (which provides this post function functionality) store the above information in a workflow? I do not see a database table that would store it.
Cheers.