Earlier we used to get Space Permissions using below code
com.atlassian.confluence.spaces.Space space = spaceManager.getSpace(spaceKey);
List<SpacePermission> spList = space.getPermissions();
But now we are upgrading to Confluence 7.13.4 and spaceManager.getSpace(spaceKey) is deprecated and I can't find a way to pull com.atlassian.confluence.spaces.Space which has most of the information.
According to Confluence 7.13.4 API ( https://docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/javadoc/7.13.4/com/atlassian/confluence/spaces/SpaceManager.html#getSpace-java.lang.String- ) " since 7.3.0, use SpaceService.find(Expansion...) in plugins and SpaceManagerInternal in core where applicable ", So when I use above method to pull Space it returns a new Space ( com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.Space) class instance with minimum details unlike old one.
SpaceService.find(Expansion...)
SpaceManagerInternal
When I try to use SpacePermissionManager (https://docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/javadoc/7.13.4/com/atlassian/confluence/security/SpacePermissionManager.html) or PermissionManager methods accept only com.atlassian.confluence.spaces.Space but not new Space ( com.atlassian.confluence.api.model.content.Space)
Without the old Space (com.atlassian.confluence.spaces.Space) class I couldn't find a way to pull SpacePermissions.
Thanks in advance!!
Hi @Krishna Gottapu
I would suggest to you to ask this question in the developer community
Regards, Dominic
Thanks for your suggestion. I have added in developer community ( https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-to-get-spacepermissions-using-java-confluence-api-7-3-0/58283 )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.